We are centrally located on Kangaroo Island - 1/2 way to all the Islands best tourist sites.
On a historic soldier settlement site;
- 2.5 kms from Playford Highway (Timber Creek Road)
- 25 mins drive south of Seal Bay
- 25 mins drive north of Stokes Bay
- 25 mins drive east of Kingscote Township
- 45 mins drive from Penneshaw (Ferry)
- 45 mins drive west to Flinders Chase National Park and Kelly Hill Caves.
- 10 mins drive to central township - Parndana hotel, meals, groceries, bakery, EFTPOS, Fuel, Post Office, Museum.
Convenient also to Wildlife Parks, Bush Gardens, Eucalyptus Distillery, Cliffords Honey farm and Island Pure Sheep Dairy, Beaches and KI Outdoor Action, Bikes and
15 minutes to the airport.
HOW TO GET HERE
From Penneshaw ferry:
Leave Penneshaw on Main rd (Hog Bay rd)
Follow 45km until you come to T intersection
Turn right (then quick left) into Arramore rd (Airport rd)
Follow to next intersection & cross over Playford Hwy
Follow west 17km until location signs TIMBER CREEK RD / PARNDANA EAST
SIGNPOSTED Timber Creek Lodge
Turn left follow 2.5km into Research Centre rd
Follow past 4 houses to locate LODGE on double block opposite shed
From South Coast rd - signposted:
Timber Creek rd 10km… also signposted from Parndana Community Hotel & Parndana Information Bay Corner
Contact us for further information or to make a booking by email or telephone 0427 595 004