We are centrally located on Kangaroo Island - 1/2 way to all the Islands best tourist sites.
On a historic soldier settlement site;
- 2.5 kms from Playford Highway (Timber Creek Road)
- 25 mins drive south of Seal Bay
- 25 mins drive north of Stokes Bay
- 25 mins drive east of Kingscote Township
- 45 mins drive from Penneshaw (Ferry)
- 45 mins drive west to Flinders Chase National Park and Kelly Hill Caves.
- 10 mins drive to central township - Parndana hotel, meals, groceries, bakery, EFTPOS, Fuel, Post Office, Museum.
Convenient also to Wildlife Parks, Bush Gardens, Eucalyptus Distillery, Cliffords Honey farm and Island Pure Sheep Dairy, Beaches and KI Outdoor Action, Bikes and
15 minuets to the airport.
Contact us for further information or to make a booking by email or telephone 0427 595 004